(5) Throughout his years with us he has consistently displayed a remarkable ability to not only cope in high stress situations, but to thrive on them.
(4) Mr. Zhou, about whom you inquired in your letter of December 21, was a district manager with us from May 1999 to July 2004, when he left to pursue other entrepreneurial ventures.
(2) I have been Mr. Wang’s supervisor for more than two years, and I can recommend him for your consideration, confident that his character and scholarship measure up to your university’s high standards.
(3) In a class of forty, he completed the course with the second highest grade.
(8) We are sorry to learn that she is leaving; our loss is clearly someone else’s gain.
(7) His ability to interact with customers and resolve their complaint in a pleasant manner gave us a significant advantage.
(9) If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me/contact me personally at the above address/telephone number.
(1) It gives me pleasure to recommend Wang Lin, one of my students, as a candidate for your Ph. D program.
(6) You will find her a most efficient and responsible person.
(10) She had practical experience in sales of electric motors.